Gold Diggers Metal Detectors in Brisbane got done

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Here is the link to those that have FB - Nothing to do with me; just passing on information.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldDiggersMetalDetectors/posts/2491106184483875?__xts__

QUOTE:

So this happened on Sunday night!!! I wasnt sure if I should post this but I need your eyes and ears.

About 2am Sunday night we had a break in. The police have an idea who they are but I really want the gear back so I am asking for you to let me know if you see anything. Just a really crap time as I cant get stock out of the suppliers. The following where taken.
Ace 200
Ace 300
Ace 400
At Gold
At Pro
At Max
Atx
Sea Hunter
Orx
Deus
Couple of Fischer machines

left bags of paydirt and sovereigns and took pennys and Russian coins from the display. I believe they where disturbed but who knows

Sad to read this, price of gold goes up and the maggots get ideas in their drug addled brains.....

AngerManagement said:
Here is the link to those that have FB - Nothing to do with me; just passing on information.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldDiggersMetalDetectors/posts/2491106184483875?__xts__

QUOTE:

So this happened on Sunday night!!! I wasnt sure if I should post this but I need your eyes and ears.

About 2am Sunday night we had a break in. The police have an idea who they are but I really want the gear back so I am asking for you to let me know if you see anything. Just a really crap time as I cant get stock out of the suppliers. The following where taken.
Ace 200
Ace 300
Ace 400
At Gold
At Pro
At Max
Atx
Sea Hunter
Orx
Deus
Couple of Fischer machines

left bags of paydirt and sovereigns and took pennys and Russian coins from the display. I believe they where disturbed but who knows

Disturbed

or toasted like a crackhead.

Latest posts