Glass Vial

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a little vial for keeping gold in?

those $2 shops with the Glitter vials ,,,, tip the glitter out an away ya go . Plastic as well .

Mine was $2 from Sovereign Hill, Ballarat. But that excludes however much it cost for the "hotel and entry" package, and the fuel driving; all the way down from Queanbeyan (just outside Canberra). Oh yeah, and the cost of the brand new CX-5 we fell in love with... LOL :D

E-bay all the way...

Or, you could try here:

www detectaden com au / search.php?search_query=glass+vial

The shop in Fyshwick is cool and the guys are awesome, very helpful and friendly.

JeffP said:
those $2 shops with the Glitter vials ,,,, tip the glitter out an away ya go . Plastic as well .

Yeah never thought of that, good Idea. Thanks.

JeffP said:

dangerous stuff that craft glitter and can almost wreck your day

[grandchild showing me her latest artwork] "...hi Pa, I just love your glitter, i did this for you..." 8.(

[the missus chuckling] don't worry I rescued your vial in a nick of time ;)

........ a lesson learned - all you grand dads take notice

casper

casper said:
JeffP said:

dangerous stuff that craft glitter and can almost wreck your day

[grandchild showing me her latest artwork] "...hi Pa, I just love your glitter, i did this for you..." 8.(

[the missus chuckling] don't worry I rescued your vial in a nick of time ;)

........ a lesson learned - all you grand dads take notice

casper

Oh no, gotta keep the glitter up high.

Raid the herb collection in the pantry, pick the most empty and wash.

Latest posts