G'day!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday everybody, I have been cruising through this site for a while and thought i better make myself a bit better known.
My name is keith and i am originally from cairns FNQ but am currently in Kambalda WA for work purposes. I am an avid detectorist driving a Minelab GPX4000 with a little bit of success. I am currently looking to move back to QLD and purchasing a few hectares of my own to set up a private part time gold mine so any info would be greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to chatting with everybody!
good luck

Welcome to the forum Keith, sounds like you're taking the hobby to a new level. Best of luck with the proposed venture and hope to hear about the progress. Hope the forum can be of assistance and should you need any advice just throw it out to the guys.

Cheers Wal

Welcome Keith,

I look forward to reading all about your gold mining adventures. Good luck with everything.

Nugget.

thanks fellas i appreciate the welcome, It will be a journey through hell and back while i try and set everything up for sure! Looking forward to all the help i can get.
Cheers, Keith

Latest posts