G'day from AU Fever

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day AU, glad you joined us. Good group here mate with plenty of knowledge to share around. I wonder if they would let me take a highbanker into Sovereign Hill?

Cheers
Copper

Things have changed a bit now then , i know people who make it to Alice in just over 3 hours ! Not us though my missus drives like Miss Daisy ! Yes unfortunately Tennant is going the way of many places but there are still great people here and a good heart to the town. And of course all the old gold mines around ! ;) If you are ever coming up this way make sure you give me a shout beforehand :cool:

Haha, thanks Copper. I reckon we should all rock up with detectors, high bankers, pans and dredges and ask for directions to the "diggings" ;)

John

Mystyk59 said:
Things have changed a bit now then , i know people who make it to Alice in just over 3 hours ! Not us though my missus drives like Miss Daisy ! Yes unfortunately Tennant is going the way of many places but there are still great people here and a good heart to the town. And of course all the old gold mines around ! ;) If you are ever coming up this way make sure you give me a shout beforehand :cool:

Sure will Bill, would love you to show me around the place.

May all your pull tabs turn into lumpy yellow stuff :D

John

Latest posts