G'day everyone new to this. CQ Gladstone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is bradbury88 from Gladstone, I love the out doors and the sunshine, so that's why i like to start a new hobby and hope to meet new people on the way in the area, which could help me & show me the ropes. Any way hope you all have fun. Thanks

Welcome mate, hope to hear of some finds around your neck of the woods.
Calliope area used to produce...

Thanks mate. Doing some research as we speak. Only thing I would like to do is chat to someone who would not mind me tagging a long and show me a few things or two.

since I'm a do ing a second trade in light fabrication, I've looked around and designed on paper a sluice box which I'll give a go to make.

If any one is reading this and could give me some information on rules on panning for gold in creeks in CQ. Like permits etc

Welcome to the forum from Sydney!

There's lots of knowledgeable, experienced people here who could teach you a thing or two. Don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome mate hope to hera of your finds both gold & gemstones

Welcome to the forum Bradbury, great spot that Gladstone area. Just got back from there after chasing a few fish at Swains Reef. Hope you get some great reading within the forum threads and look forward to sharing your adventures in the great outdoors. Best of luck with the prospecting.

Cheers Wal. :)

well thank you all, for making me feel like home already. i will be posting some pictures and my finds in the area at a later date when the sluice box is built.

Latest posts