G'day all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all
I live in northern nsw . Had a bit of a go detecting years ago in Kalgoorlie using a relatives sd2000 . Always wanted to get my own detector & have a crack @ it . After doing a bit of research i decided to purchase a sdc 2300 the other week . Haven't had a chance to get out & about yet , maybe this weekend if its not too wet .
Anyway , nice forum with lots of info . Hope i can contribute in the near future .
Cheers

Welcome to the forum Stonekicker , hope you have a long association with this good bunch of members . You obviously heeded the good advice and have made a great detector choice .A chap that averages 15 grams a week with the SDC in the triangle helped me and told me a normal on the ground sweep takes him a minimum of 10 seconds !!!!!. I detect wit this chap and he gets a lot of deep gold .
Happy prospecting and keep the reports coming in .

Cheers
goldrat

goldrat said:
Welcome to the forum Stonekicker , hope you have a long association with this good bunch of members . You obviously heeded the good advice and have made a great detector choice .A chap that averages 15 grams a week with the SDC in the triangle helped me and told me a normal on the ground sweep takes him a minimum of 10 seconds !!!!!. I detect wit this chap and he gets a lot of deep gold .
Happy prospecting and keep the reports coming in .

Cheers
goldrat
Thanks Goldrat
Slow & steady wins the race so i have read . :) ;)

Latest posts