Garrett Infinium LS For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattr

Matt
Reaction score
Garrett Infinium Land and Sea pulse induction metal detector.

Comes with four coils, Garrett backpack, batteries, charger, two sets of headphones, (one set waterproof) plus gold pan, dvd, manual other prospecting accessories.

I'll even chuck in the gold that I panned and Sam Cash's book, "Loaming For Gold".

Price is $1300 FIRM. (Without the Hema Navigator pictured).

Hema HN7 Navigator also available for $300 extra, if buying the metal detector as well.

Matt.

Gumtree ad is here:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bake...tal-detector-pi-coils-accessories-/1119412846

Please ask any questions here. Thanks for looking.
1469883398_untitlled.jpg

1469883420_untitled.jpg

Price is now dropped.

How's $1100 sound?

Good price? Bad price?

I'm wondering if I paid too much for this now, when I bought it from here a year ago. (for more)

Any input at all?

:(

Not even an insultingly low lowball. 8.(

Don't drop your prices too quick, it has only been up for one day - members don't frequent the forum every single day, so it should stay up for at least a week before considering price drops. If you don't get a good offer after a week or so, might pay to move it to ebay where there is a lot more exposure (despite the fees), and a bit more security than gumtree.

The gear looks to be in excellent condition, may suit someone after a decent waterproof beach PI detector. :)

Thanks, Goldpick.

I was wondering if anyone was even seeing this thread.

You're right, it has been looked after.

Sadly, it has never left my property though and just gets used occasionally for finding random bits of potential punctures in the driveway.

I know that I'll regret when it is gone but the other things that I could sell to get me out of the financial poop, get used more than occasionally.

Thanks for looking, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts