G.day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks for having a site like this. I'm very new using a metal dectector, just purchased mine 2 days ago. So I've got alot to learn. I've purchased a minelab x-terra 705. I live in NSW around the Tweed Heads area and have tried a couple of parks. Twist top alley!! If anyone can help me finds sites of interest that would be great. Ive just started reading the forum and have already picked up some pointers.

Thanks Ernest

G'Day and Welcome Ernest, This is a great forum and you will find plenty of help on here. Look forward to hearing of your first finds :cool: Bill

Welcome to the forum Ernest. :) hope that new detector swings over plenty of treasure targets...best of luck and look forward to hearing about the finds....Cheers Wal. :)

G"day Ernest
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck on your hunts. [If only twist-tops were nuggets]
Cheers
Chris

Welcom Ernest I'm in Newcastle and kinda new to this to but I'm finding this forum a lot of help and from what I'm learning is research research research on your area is a lot of help to find areas to go detecting

Latest posts