Free..G O L D and S I L V E R bonanza...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver

silver
Reaction score
Now that I have your full and undivided attentions..... just have a look at these statistics. :D
1529479451_screenshot_2018-06-20-17-20-38.jpg

thats 324 users
and 278 of those are guests on this forum.
Now we've all had a go at being an unsigned in guest (have we not), and I'm sure you would all agree that the guest type experience of the forum falls far short of the experience that a signed in member gets.
Ease of use with regards the entire experience being No.1 once you sign in.
So.... for all you 278 guests now, and all you other guests that read this in the future.... BECOME A MEMBER, you won't regret the move (believe me).
:rainbow: :party: :party:

As it should be af... :p
the good stuff should get moved in to Mirror Member Sections. :Y:

as a newbie to the site it is a little difficult to get 10 relevant posts up before the site opens up. you's probably noticed that i resorted to shltposting to get a link to appear. maybe this contributes to keeping the guests, guests?

incey said:
as a newbie to the site it is a little difficult to get 10 relevant posts up before the site opens up. you's probably noticed that i resorted to shltposting to get a link to appear. maybe this contributes to keeping the guests, guests?

10'ns a sinch incey all anyone has to do is ask a question or post a thought pretty simple.

rilany said:
Hi guys I don't post much because I really only get a chance to go panning a couple times a year Haven't found much no very good at it but enjoy learning from the fourm and seeing others do so well . Good luck to all.

Panning is a Skill that takes time to Master. Or some just have the skill straight up..... Practice, Practice... Get yourself some creek gravel and put in tiny to larger bits of Lead and Practice at home into a Tub. You should have the same number of Lead Bits left after panning...
The Lead could be painted Gold Colour to get you Excited too.... ]:D

LW....

I was a long time reader until I signed up to the forum. I'm still not a mad poster, but when I can have something decent to share I do. Enjoy the forum, we can all be thankful there is a place where we can all communicate so easily our knowledge and experience....sure has made us all better prospectors I'm sure. :Y:

aussiefarmer said:
The only way i see to encourage this and reward members is to keep most chat in members only sections :Y:

Not sure I agree with that. I'm admin on a Thailand forum and we tried a while back exactly your idea. It made no real difference. We only have 413 members at todays count and the guest numbers stayed the same. Forums are getting a bit outdated tbh , everythings available on the net these days with a little searching around on google or places like YouTube.

Anyway , just my opinion. :)

Latest posts