Family trip to jubilee lake Daylesford.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Merry xmas and a happy new year to all PA members. I've got the tent and the detector packed. Heading up to jubilee lake park in Daylesford for 4 nights with the family. The wife is booked in for a 2.5 hour pamper package at one of the retreats so I guess I'll have to take the two boys out to hunt. By Doug stones maps there are diggings right where we are staying. Super excited. Fishing, prospecting, camping and family time. Couldn't ask for a anything better (except for that retirement nugget) :D happy and safe holidays all.

Somes wicked Chuky! I've been there once, don't forget to dig out some of those sparkly red and pink gems from the creeks mate ( I was at sailors creek I think - easy access and nice fir family spot too, small grass camp area I think and a bridge w/walking track ) ..but thise little gems are everywhere there mate..oh and sapphire!

Good luck swinging mate, interesting place there :) ( oh and a merry xmas to u too bud )