F1A4 maiden voyage

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the depth isn't a problem but by sound of the threshold I recon you could lower it quite a bit till it's just audible. If you found gold there before I wouldn't dismiss the area just yet. That amount of lead tells me it hasn't been worked very efficiently at all.

Run over it for a full day and get just one or two bits of deep lead and then maybe walk away and pass it on to the next bloke. ;)

Certainly a great looking spot to have just up the road from you. Best of luck on the next hunt.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Looks like the depth isn't a problem but by sound of the threshold I recon you could lower it quite a bit till it's just audible. If you found gold there before I wouldn't dismiss the area just yet. That amount of lead tells me it hasn't been worked very efficiently at all.

Run over it for a full day and get just one or two bits of deep lead and then maybe walk away and pass it on to the next bloke. ;)

Certainly a great looking spot to have just up the road from you. Best of luck on the next hunt.

Cheers Wal.
Maybe that's the reason the Army purchased these detectors ???

Latest posts