ex military vehicles for auction

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those who are looking for an ex army 4beeee , Grays on Line have a few for sale. Fell over my tongue when I checked out the Unimog.
Auction site is a minnnooo (Minto) Nsw near Campbelltown. The hospital bed would make a comfy camp stretcher, the tyres are tricked up, good tread, might be bargains to be had if you got the cash.

Reckon I've seen this before :playful: all good to have the cash, time and space is the biggest problem imo. The beauty of ex military is bugger all electrical :Y: worth every cent.

He's telling everyone about Ex Military vehicles that have come up for auction, worth looking at if your in the market.

the auction in nsw carries mostly roadworthy units some come with pink slips i was looking at the 6x6 landies and ambos for a camper in adelaide and omg you got to be real careful looks like the real roughies come here decided to let it slide til i can go to minto

These have been getting sold for at least 3 years now.

There was 2300 Unimogs in the fleet nationwide.

The sales prices have gone from $70,000 at the highest for 2 of them down to 12 grand last month for the cheapest ones ( driveable with brown slip ) and there is absolutely no difference in quality between the 70 grand or 12 grand ones , its just the thickos sometimes pay too much.

The ones in the NT have less rust but get flogged more on mechanicals.

The ones in NSW range in quality from immaculate with full rebuilds down to wrecks that barely scraped through an inspection slip and mechanically they look more like they were thrown out of a plane without a parachute or driven at full speed up and down the Tanami 300 times before being thrown out of a plane.

Never buy one without inspection , the odometers have sometimes been replaced 3 - 5 times so the claimed mileage can be crap.

Friend of mine not long ago bought six Unimogs from Frontline, they were all very good, one needed a new engine which he already had ready to drop in. I was out working on my boat the other day and noticed he had the last one parked up the front yard waiting for someone to come and have a look.

Latest posts