Englishman trying his luck !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone just had my first experience in gold prospecting last weekend with Matt and Wal i really enjoyed myself and i learned a lot and I'm planning on doing a lot more, thanks guys for a fun weeken. Reading through the forums now and I'm excited by what I see and look forward to reading about your stories and finds and I hope to be posting about my own soon. Happy hunting !

Welcome to the forum mate, we're are happy to have on board. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to sing out and I'm sure you'll receive the answers you're looking for. I hope to see you around the topics.

Nugget.

Welcome to the forum Liam, really enjoyed your company last weekend mate. Look forward to some more outings when i get back from WA, and sharpen up some of those fish hooks in the mean time. The forum should get you up to speed with all things prospecting related in no time. All the "Aussie" best,

Cheers Wal. :)

Welcome Liam, I guess that you know that an Englishman trying his luck in the early days could have expected a pound of gold per pan out on the Forest Creek Diggings :eek: but you're a 160 years too late mate :lol:

.... come to think of it we all are 8.(

good luck cobber

Latest posts