Ebay Warning

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, A friend of mine was just ripped of on ebay so I thought I would give everyone a reminder why the feedback is there. If you are buying from ebay, read the sellers feedback. It is there to help, and it gives a good indication of the type of seller you are dealing with. I have been a buyer and seller on there for a very long time and I find the best reference for when dealing with someone is their feedback, if they have good feedback then thats usually a safe bet, if they have crappy feedback, they are obviously not reliable dealers. Feedback is there to help, Read It :D

I have never been ripped before but you are correct in what you say Pete.

I was ripped off once when I purchased a fish finder from Italy, I was sent a blank CD and no fish finder.
I paid by PayPal so was protected and fortunately got my $350 back. I have also had 300+ good transactions. My advice is look at thee sellers feedback and pay by PayPal.

You no doubt heard about the bloke selling mouse traps on Ebay. Guaranteed success every time comes complete with easy to follow instructions. One for $29.95 or two for $45.00.
When your parcel arrives it contains two wooden blocks , one marked A the other marked B.
The instructions read....place mouse on block A, Hit firmly with block B!!!!

Sorry. :rolleyes:

Latest posts