Ebay M.D hogwash

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've just been to ebay looking for a detector and came across a list of theirs for "The Top 5 Metal Detectors.

Even though I still consider myself a learner someone needs to set the record straight in the "comments" section. (If you think it's worthwhile).

I'm surprised there are not more comments there.

Here is the link from the address bar and for the life of me I can't figure out why my links never work. Sorry guys and gals. But I'm sure you'll figure it out.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Top-5-Handheld-Metal-Detectors-/10000000177678196/g.html

Karen said:
I've just been to ebay looking for a detector and came across a list of theirs for "The Top 5 Metal Detectors.

Even though I still consider myself a learner someone needs to set the record straight in the "comments" section. (If you think it's worthwhile).

I'm surprised there are not more comments there.

Here is the link from the address bar and for the life of me I can't figure out why my links never work. Sorry guys and gals. But I'm sure you'll figure it out.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Top-5-Handheld-Metal-Detectors-/10000000177678196/g.html

Karen be very careful with detectors on ebay, A few members have had bad deals because of shopping on line, theres some Good Folks on here that can help you out,

john

I was looking on ebay the other day & found paydirt for sale, had a bit of a laugh, was $15 for 100 grams, seller was in Albury but paydirt was from Golden Triangle & Queensland. Supposedly you could find both gold & gems in it.
I hope people don't actually buy it.

Might be careful there Ozzii, we have a sponsor doing as such for the benefit of members, and also sells on ebay. The positive feedback received from members so far shows this is legit, and good idea for those wanting satisfy their "gold fever" for when conditions do not otherwise allow so. :)

:confused:... wasn't that $20 for a Kilo though, not 100gm? Being new here i've read a lot of threads and a check couldn't place it.

Could be i'm wrong too.

Gypsy