Easter weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made it to Tuena for a few days over the easter weekend. Could not believe how many people were there when we arrived :eek:
We managed to find diggerdude and goldrocs so setup near them. We also saw Joe and Dr Duck as well as a few others. It turned out to be a great weekend.
Diggerdudes course seemed to go well and everyone seemed to be on some nice colour. There was even a band on the cricket pitch saterday night :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAw625OHO-Q[/video]

Nice going once again Ian,(like watching your vids) I only stayed four hours after realizing I should be at friends for dinner and still made it on time.

Great to meet Shivan, his art director Mark and Goldrocks. Diggerdude's course was very informative and great fun. I need a lot of practice to get as fast at panning as Diggerdude and Goldrocks. I think everyone found Diggerdude's dry blower very interesting - it went very well in the river sand and gravel, even though it was not bone dry. It seemed to recover the fine gold as well as the highbanker, too.

glad you had a good weekend Ian. We are still at the Ridge. Jackie & Trent arrived an hour ago & are already down the mine going for it. I'm not sure if Dave is still coming. See you in the creek some time soon

Cheers
ran :)

Tried finding you guys out there but was a bit like the needle in the haystack scenario :eek: ...looks like a great time was had by all...and the "lass" in the shop said all her Christmas's had come at once. :D Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks all, was a really great weekend.
Fran, Dave seemed really keen to get out there with you guys so i hope he ends up making it.

Wal, i can believe the shop would have done well with all the people, when we stopped in there was a good 4 cars of people up there.
Shame we missed you, i think you may have come by while we were off having a dig as Adam said he talked with Liz but had said you were off elsewhere. Next time ;)

Yeh.Ian...saw Adam and couldn't find you guys so decided to try our favorite spot....guess that turned out OK ;) ..Look forward to catching up at end of month get together....will need to make some arrangements for that soon. Glad you all had a great time. Cheers Wal. :)

Yep, great vid. Wish I had got down to Tuena, I went back out on the Turon and worked my newly made HB there, some nice colour was had and the day was beaut. Looking forward to seeing some pics of any gold that was recovered.....ill show you mine if you show me yours :)

Hey Copper, your glowing review of Trent and Jacki's course on another forum convinced me to do the course over Easter. I work in the same organisation as you used to, but in a civilian role. May catch you on the fields some time, and would be interested to see your HB in action.

Hey Dr Duck, glad you liked the course mate, would love to catch up and I'm sure we could swap a story or two while filling the highbanker.

Latest posts