East of Bungonia NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me posting snap shots of locations, just might give someone a idea of a place to research.
Image15_zpsf04139ad.jpg

Image16_zps6161df52.jpg

Image17_zps25bcd0e1.jpg

I'm not too sure Detrack, but that area seems pretty close to The old Bungonia National Park, which us mob in Goulburn know as the Bungonia State Conservation Area. The Bungonia SCA is bounded by the 'Look down Road' which joins up with Howick st, just at the back of The township of Bungonia (half a K), so unfortunately, all that area east of Bungonia is now 'locked up'......Pity.

Hey Detrack, post up any maps, research is great. I did not mean to come across the wrong way in the other thread but part of the research is to find places with access. It has happened before when people read maps without propper research and they end up trespassing and causing issues with locals in these places. Or venturing into restricted areas.

Just something to be aware of that's all. It is a pity that so many good areas are locked up.

Latest posts