Does this means I was shoved in the bin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Daz

Darryl Rowley
Reaction score
I sent a submission to the Premier regarding the proposed Crown Lands closures and received this reply.

Mr Rowley

Thank you for taking the time to write to the Premier of Victoria regarding
the Victorian Environmental Assessment Council Report into West Victoria.
The Premier has asked me to respond on his behalf.

Your email has been referred to the Minister for Energy, Environment and
Climate Change, the Hon Lily D'Ambrosio MP for further consideration, as
the matters you raise fall within Minister D'Ambrosio's portfolio
responsibility.

Yours sincerely

Rachel Cowling
Assistant Director
Cabinet Office

Nope...Too hard basket mate.
I see we have a minister for Climate Change...interesting.

Seriously though I guess The Hon..... Lilly MP. is the correct person to addresss this.
You will hear back from her soon maybe.
Keep us updated.

That is how all the governments handle questions that are sent to the top, they redirect to the relevant ministry where it will be replied to from a clerk via a form letter reply.
If you want to ask a politician a question you have to do it in person, either by appointment or on the steps of Parliament.

Hey Magilla.....yep a response on the steps and in person without it in writing means youve got stuff all. Like any contract "if its not in writing it didnt happen".

Tassie Daz said:
Hey Magilla.....yep a response on the steps and in person without it in writing means youve got stuff all. Like any contract "if its not in writing it didnt happen".

You will get nothing in writing from the Premier, I have tried writing to the NSW Premier and every time I just received a form letter from a Ministerial Department after first receiving the letter you posted.

there`s no doubt in my mind you will definitely/probably/maybe hear from lily.

Lily could well be the minister for everything .Queenslanders might get it .If they go back awhile .BIG Bloke

Well folks I thought Id best tell ya that I got a response from the Premiers Dept.....I think a secretary but thats ok....finally got a response. Now to get the goldfields kept open. Lets do this...no matter what it takes.

Latest posts