Distance travelled

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I can not speak for everybody else, for me its more about having things to do when I get to where I am going.
I travel all over the place anyway so I may as well have options to fill in time if they suit the location etc..

mineallmine said:
Hello all, was just curious to the amount of km you travel to prospect on a weekly basis... :pickshovel:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
not really worth quoting, but, Im about 800km from the closest part of the WA goldfields, hence I don't go on a weekly basis 8.(
the distance isn't really the problem tho' ... its the bloody full-time job that pays the bills that's a problem.
hafta do something about that one day :/

330kms each way. About 5 hour drive with van in tow including a few stops.

Get out on average every 6 weeks between trips. Need 4 full days on the ground to make it worthwhile to go.

Like DED a full time job gets in the way of me becoming a mega super prospector who finds multi ounce nuggets.

RS

You got it Manpa. I must admit I do carry an emergency bottle in the vehicle. Can be an hour through the city at times and for some reason some city folk dont like it when you gotta go on the side of the freeway.

Latest posts