Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the same spot as last time, this time RJ was there, to share the honey! My First Rising Sun! :)
1502944388_20170817_134532_resized.jpg

1502944388_20170817_135450_resized.jpg
1502944411_20170817_134624_resized.jpg

WoW first rising sun. Still on my bucket list. Top Stuff. :Y: :Y: so when are you going to offer (master classes) XP Deus lessons. Cheers. I need all the help I can get. lol

Dave law said:
WoW first rising sun. Still on my bucket list. Top Stuff. :Y: :Y: so when are you going to offer (master classes) XP Deus lessons. Cheers. I need all the help I can get. lol

We havent hunted in ages Dave. I have finished teaching Ramjet, so your next lol

rocketaroo said:
Dave law said:

We havent hunted in ages Dave. I have finished teaching Ramjet, so your next lol
Can I Quote you on that. like lol.

I'd of expected to see a lot more silvers from a bloke of your calibre RKT lol ]:D
Ahh top score hey ! :Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
I'd of expected to see a lot more silvers from a bloke of your calibre RKT lol ]:D
Ahh top score hey ! :Y: :cool: :Y:

RJ was inform today, he even took silvers from patches I had been! Gotta share with a mate I spose :( lol

Groat lives in one of clocks, not sure that I have a pic now. Its posted in my 2016 thread. I am no master, its just that I am getting to know my machine better :)

Latest posts