DETECTORS STOLEN

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI Everyone,

Have not been on in a while , reason being my car was stolen a while back and also my detectors . I have registered the serial numbers with minelab as stolen but I will put them on here just in case someone pics up a detector second hand unsuspecting it may be stolen goods.

CTX 3030 serial numbers are: - S/NO 40446604050
S/NO 40446604056 (NOTE I HAVE 2 SERIAL NUMBERS FOR THE CTX3030 AFTER REPAIRS AND MINELAB SENT BACK A NEW ONE)
CTX 3030 COIL 17X13INC S/NO 40485603141

EQUINOX 800 S/NO 53661057956

KIND REGARDS

Wishfull said:
Did they find your car ? If not what's tge rego number ?
Hope you get your gear back soon !

not yet mate , has plenty of equipment in there , not just my detecting gear . Was a professional job , they did not worry about the cameras about . Police are investigating and insurance should cover the car , house contents insurance should cover everything else Im hoping .

Its bloody annoying though .

Danny13 said:
Wishfull said:
Did they find your car ? If not what's tge rego number ?
Hope you get your gear back soon !

not yet mate , has plenty of equipment in there , not just my detecting gear . Was a professional job , they did not worry about the cameras about . Police are investigating and insurance should cover the car , house contents insurance should cover everything else Im hoping .

Its bloody annoying though .

i was going to say to post the issue on the facebook page called "what got stolen australia"

but i just went looking for it and apparently that facebook page is gone.

basturdss will steal anything...... 8.(

Latest posts