Detecting trash at Rainbow Beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax3022

Tony
Reaction score
Well hmm nearly 4hrs and all trash $&@&$&$$!! Met up with another member on the beach swinging an F5 and garrett propointer with his kids, i forgot to ask your name bloke, and p.s. sorry to rob you of all the rum cans, beer lids, sinkers, condom packets and smoke packets hahaha
I suppose i could make myself feel better by thinking that i was just cleaning up the trash in prep for my Ace 250 arrival bahaha ahhhh nope, just one coin would've been nice :) 8.(

What detector are using currently? You'll be happy with the Ace 250, although being on the cheaper end of the scale they are a great easy to use detector for coin shooting, and you'll be able to discriminate a lot of that trash. Just be sure to read the manual and watch the instructional videos before you start using it.

It's a turd called Conrad sw-238 or something, probably only good for finding missing tent pegs after packing up your tent haha yeah definately need more dials and will be awesome to use discrimination to at least lessen the odds of finding beer cans, condom packets and pull tabs :)

Latest posts