DataGlasses vids

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diginit said:
BigL said:
DataGlasses said:
BigL said:
next time rip a tune on the 6 string for us :D
Feel free to go to Youtube and search for ...... Two Minute Punk Song by Dataglasses

.. and I did, that songs a whisker on the heavy side for me but hey thats just me getting older.

Makes me want to get back into playing. Sold all my guitars 6 years ago, I do miss em. Myself I've been playing on and off ever since I paid 20c to see ACDC live with Bon Scott at school during lunchtime. Last time I saw them ~12 years ago I paid 160 bucks.. worth every cent

Jam On!

20 cents :eek: I used to sit in the garage for free :lol: We must have gone to the same school bloke ? Burwood Boys :Y: :Y: :Y:

narh I was further west than Burwood, over where real footballers came from :p

In the shed for free, wow thats pretty cool, must have a story or two then??

We also had Hush come and play at school too, remember them? One of guitarist use to wear a baseball cap with a propeller on top. Was also lucky enough to know a fella back then who was one of the best known stage managers in the Aussie music circles. Use to get free concert tickets and back stage passes to Ross Wilson, Mental as Anything, Men at Work rah rah rah. Was a great era if you liked music like I did/do.

Same era on many occassions I sat eating fish n chips with a band whilst they waited for their old F truck to be finished. They used to travel 4 across the seat to gigs in Sydney from Melbourne etc Boss used to allow them credit to pay the bill when they got back from their gig. As always was tough bands getting recognition and indeed some toughed it out while others just got lost. The band was called Taste and the drummer Virgil Donati is now a world acclaimed drummer. My son got into drums a while back and came to me raving about Virgil as a drummer and naturally thought I was gaggin when I said I knew him. Son contacted Virgil thru his fan base saying his dad knew him, to which Virgil replied to say goodaye and remembered having lunch many times sitting on an oil drum in the garage workshop. Was nice to see a man at the top of his game and yet had not forgotten from where he came even after so many years :Y: Kudos to all that go on to live their dreams :Y:

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/t1wlNB5Xm0M[/video]

Manpa said:
Diginit said:
Bloke just watched your vid and was wondering if the locals have informed you yet that it's "Castle" maine not "Carsel" maine ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My folks are from Bendigo and we always got a rise out them mispronouncing Castlemaine, Pool, School and Mall.

Used to love the trips to Bendigo, for as a farm kid it was a trip to the big city :eek: We got an ice cream treat and used to sit and watch the fountain as we ate it. Bendigo also now the home of Double D leather products and Nugget Finder Coils. Dean and Rohan both top operators with quality products. Hang on is that a free plug ? :eek: :lol: :lol:

Diginit said:
Manpa said:
Diginit said:
Bloke just watched your vid and was wondering if the locals have informed you yet that it's "Castle" maine not "Carsel" maine ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My folks are from Bendigo and we always got a rise out them mispronouncing Castlemaine, Pool, School and Mall.

Used to love the trips to Bendigo, for as a farm kid it was a trip to the big city :eek: We got an ice cream treat and used to sit and watch the fountain as we ate it. Bendigo also now the home of Double D leather products and Nugget Finder Coils. Dean and Rohan both top operators with quality products. Hang on is that a free plug ? :eek: :lol: :lol:
I reckon every year until I was fifteen we used to drive across to Bendigo from Adelaide, seven of us in the car, maybe once or twice a year to catch up with the grandparents and all the uncles and aunties and cousins, it was a non stop eating fest for two weeks, sausage rolls, pasties, cream puffs, butterfly cakes, scones, ice creams.

Latest posts