Cryptocurrency mega thread

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
".......halted sales and withdrawals of a cryptocurrency called NEM after hackers stole a reported 58 billion yen ($660 million)."

"A tweet later said the company was considering compensation for customers."

A bit of a bugger if your caught up in it, can't buy or sell and may not be compensated

golddiggerart said:
Dunno to be honest, but I'm loving it.... Means all my favourites are cheap and I can scoop em up.... :) :Y:

Same here, I put a few dollars aside to buy some coins if BTC hits my target of around the $8,000 mark. BTC could go lower of course but thats an entry I'll be happy with.

Diggit said:
, I put a few dollars aside to buy some coins if BTC hits my target of around the $8,000 mark
If i had 8k put aside it would be for a Zed :D haha

I have invested $400 through coinspot, not doing very well atm but only play with what i dont mind loosing.
Never know, 12 months it may be at that 8k, stranger things have happened with the crypto. Gotta be in it for that chance though :Y:

LORD said:
Diggit said:
, I put a few dollars aside to buy some coins if BTC hits my target of around the $8,000 mark
If i had 8k put aside it would be for a Zed :D haha

I have invested $400 through coinspot, not doing very well atm but only play with what i dont mind loosing.
Never know, 12 months it may be at that 8k, stranger things have happened with the crypto. Gotta be in it for that chance though :Y:

The best thing is I can use the money I find detecting so it's not hurting Our Bank accounts....Also doing faucets take care of all the transaction fees and buy fees... :)

the christmas new year price hike is always expected.

the current down correction was expected,the price was pumped for all the mom and pop investors who jumped on board after all the crap media coverage.

it was all over the tv about how 'average joe' invested bitcoin months ago and now its worth 10k.it spiked to 20k,people thought hey this has gotta keep going right?

graph says no...whales say burn,and buy back all the panic coins that get sold back for < the 20k they where bought.

rinse and repeat every major bitcoin news story gets blown out and forces the price one way or the other.

I don't see the down correction going much further,the cost of a bitcoin is as much tied to it's generation costs too(eth is the same).

ETH has too many ICO's underneath it to fold.

XRP is financially backed.

LTC has mass ASIC miners due to hit in march.

BTC is too big to fail.

XRP>LTC>ETH>BTC.

interested to see what cryptocurrencies or algo's samsung intend to target with their crypto asics.

Yep interesting with Samsung entering the fray in relation to asics.

I had 8k pegged as the critical level to hold in relation to the longer term uptrend but we'll see. The bounce hasnt been as strong as I'd hoped..The next couple of days will paint the picture!

Dihusky said:
Markets go up, markets go down, but history shows they always recover, just need to understand the reasons behind movements. Not worried still around 600% up so sitting tight and loving the buying opportunities

Exactly.... :) :Y:

Latest posts