Compatible GPX 6000 headphone bluetooth

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey any one used any other wireless headphones for the 6000? ive gathered i should be looking for Aptx Low Latency. Any tips at what else i should be looking for? what aptx and aptx hd and what is bluetooth 5.0 ?does the 6000 support them? is B&O or bose still going? im not too savvy on the new technical stuff.

cheers

BT Headphones that I've tested that work well are:
Nokta Legend headphones
Quest WireFree Pro LL
Avantree Audition Pro

Or you can pair the Quest Low Latency BT receiver, and use any wired headphones you want.
https://phasetechnical.com.au/quest-bluetooth-low-latency-receiver-suit-gpx6000/
Do you know if it is possible to have the SP01 plugged into the gpx 6000 and then have a transmitter on the SP01 sending to 2 pairs of ML 100 at the same time, if so what transmitter would you recommend

Do you know if it is possible to have the SP01 plugged into the gpx 6000 and then have a transmitter on the SP01 sending to 2 pairs of ML 100 at the same time, if so what transmitter would you recommend
I haven't tried it, but you just need a dual output transmitter. Something like the Avantree Audikast may work.

Latest posts