chuky boys fight night. Fox sports tonight.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all tune into fox sports tonight as I take on an amateur National boxing champion making his professional debut Nathan Webber. I got to save up for a Gpz 7000 somehow. On Foxtel tonight. Sleemans event centre, Brisbane.

1477024285_img_0361.jpg

:mad:

Go Col
Didn't know you were in to boxing.
All the best champ. Keep you're guard up.
Don't have Foxtel so you'll have to let us know how you go.

A Zed! Last we spoke you were going to hang up the detector for a while ....... Must have been SC75's good fortune that's caused a change of mind. He's got us all motivated.

Good luck...what time is it on and which fox channel...The only boxing I can find starts at 8:30 and not sure it's live..

Good on yah ChukyBoy. My hat goes off to you for being in the ring. Takes some guts. I trust you are ok.
It's an intense adrenalin rush from what I recall of an inter club Taikwando full contact tournament I went in as a much younger man. Came out black and blue all over my body after surviving a few opponents in a knock out competition. A tall lanky bloke nearly took by head off with a round house kick. Plus copped a full on punch straight to the face which was taboo. Funny sport Taikwando. You can kick to the head but not punch, so the punch was a little unexpected. Good thing was my opponent was penalised and I won that bought. Nearly broke my big toe with a round house in to an opponents side but copped the end his folded elbow. With the adrenalin pumping so hard never felt anything until later. Never did fight again. Decided I wasn't good enough. The next year Tournament my mate got the side of his face crushed in. Nasty one. Soon after that I gave it up.
On to a brighter note, when are you getting the Zed?

Well done mate..To me,having a go is the important thing and as long as your doing your best then your a winner regardless of the out come...

Cheers...Sparra

shite Col i just saw this thread :eek: I didn't know you were a boxer mate. My hats of to ya champ, you need some big balls to jump in the ring mate and i watched that Rohan Murdock v Damien Bonelli fight then fell asleep. Boxing is one of my favourite sports. Im a huge GGG fan and now a Chuky boy fan :D GO COL.