checking in

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AtomRat said:
20xwater said:
AtomRat said:
Gday 20xwater, hows it going? nice prospecting setup you got going on mate. Your spraybar setup looks cool!

hi mate, yeah on top of things thanks. how is the sluicing going, getting gram-age? :cool:
Have not been out with a highbanker for a while mate! Im due for a rebuild and have been for quite some time. Hopefully my pump impeller is all sweet after this time too. Lots of detecting bits of cans instead..lol Gotta get out into the creeks before summer fades I know that.
Theres been the odd pannage here and there on the sneak though :D

lol at detecting, I have zero patience, buying an sdc was a mega mistake lol

pan and sluice bro, only way to go :cool:

jethro said:
Hey Scott,
Great to hear you are still around. It was good to have that day out exchanging Ideas a couple of easters ago. Ive been hitting the reef areas around where we went that day a bit and have turned up some interesting finds.
`welcome back to the world of aching backs ,sore knees, and cracked fingers. :lol:

hi Jethro, good to hear from you again mate. yeah was a good day and I have thought about it since, that creek that goes from town all the way up there,i sampled it, ultra fine colours in every pan from near the surface of the creek bed material. last time I was up that way I did sample up a nice little goldline in the mitta, bit of a night job to get at it but lol.