chance meeting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooster

Darren
Reaction score
had to go to Charlestown so thought might hit a couple of playgrounds. While there caught up with a fellow forum member goldsands ... It is good to catch up with fellow members and a at-pro user as well ... was good to meet you goldsands

cheers

Its good to see the forum getting to a stage where these kind of chance meetings can occur, we must be getting big lol :lol:. How did you go on the parks?

yeah he recognized me from my avatar lol ... found bout $8 ... the forum is going great mate ... you on baby sitting duties tomorrow dude ????

Yeah mate, daddy daycare tomorrow then off to Nundle for a few days. We'll catch up soon.

wooster said:
had to go to Charlestown so thought might hit a couple of playgrounds. While there caught up with a fellow forum member goldsands ... It is good to catch up with fellow members and a at-pro user as well ... was good to meet you goldsands

cheers

Nice to meet you and your family Wooster , looking forward to catching up again and swapping some notes on the at's settings . I'll try to get a few photos of the shovel and scoop posted in the next day or so ! ;)

Latest posts