Camp Chair information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

when the prospecting is done and back at camp weighing the day, what is your favourite chair ?

1418360448_open_air_dunny.jpg

Best chair I've ever sat on, (for those who's knees are not too good)

Cheers, GoldSlave... (Bruce)

I have simple needs.

After a day out on my feet or knees, my best chair is.......

Anything I can plant my bum on and take a load off.......

Danielkrupski said:
Haha backcreek was gonna say the same thing

Those outback chairs are awesome, my mate has 3 of them on his veranda down where I prospect.
After a hard day digging you will more often than not find me in one with a beer.

We've collected a few Coleman and OzTrail camping chairs over the years, still have them stored in the shed as they take up a fair bit of room in the ute when we travel -even in their protective cover.

These days we just grab the el cheap'os from Bunnings on the way past. At around the $8-10 mark (seen them at $6 on sale) if they last us a trip or three then job done I'd say. The weather generally takes a toll on them pretty fast, but you get what you pay for I suppose.

Cheers.

I bought a $6 folding one from kmart one in Brisbane 4 years back. It packs flat and weighs very little, gets used almost daily and has almost paid for it's self :)

1541985701_chair.jpg

Mrs M has a nice aluminium framed Coleman Directors one with the table on the side. It's a nice chair but needs a lot of space to pack it away.

1541985720_coleman_chair.jpg

Internet images used, mine are a little worse for wear and the colour is slightly different to the image shown :)