Buying off Facebook

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, Im just negotiating a purchase off a Facebook group member of a GM 1000 and boys and bobs. Hes going to post it for me but whats the safest way to arrange the payment?

Thanks

Minedreaming said:
Hi, Im just negotiating a purchase off a Facebook group member of a GM 1000 and boys and bobs. Hes going to post it for me but whats the safest way to arrange the payment?
Thanks
FakeBook is full of fake people
Unless you know the person is reliable you are sticking your neck out ... a long way!

Buying like that then you use money that you no longer want as there is only 40% chance you will recieve the item and its not a fake
So my advice walk away and dont look back
Save the few extra dollars and buy through a proper dealer

I buy a fair bit of stuff off Facebook and forums and have never done my money.
Always have a phone conversation and that gives you a good idea what sort of person they are.

If Facebook never deal with people who put there occupation down as school of hard knocks thats code for meth using bludger.

Most people are decent and honest, you just need to be careful of the very small % of the population that are scum

Ive bought quite a few things but always been prepared to lose the money, but Im not prepared to lose $100s. Ill hang out for another anaconda sale...

Minedreaming said:
Ive bought quite a few things but always been prepared to lose the money, but Im not prepared to lose $100s. Ill hang out for another anaconda sale...
I think a sale starts tomorrow.20 to 50% off.You won't get 50% off a GM 1000 but you might get 20.

No harm in posting a link to the face book ad here....someone here might know him

Anaconda currently have the GM1000 listed for $959 on their website
1574431265_anaconda_detector_sale.jpg

Electricals online ????? I would only buy from a huge distributer even then items under $100 :awful: :awful: :awful:
faceflog I'm with dig and marksman COD. Goodluck.