Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that water :)

We'd like to have the water but I guess it comes with its own challenges. New toys too, that's always fun :lol:
Thanks for the great video and it nice the see the yella at the end.

mbasko said:

Thanks for posting that mate :Y:
Forgot my password and had fun trying to get back in. lol

Been a while, just flat out! Truck broken down so a few days off while waiting for parts gives me a chance to pop a vid up, and chat with other humans again.
Started talking to the birds last week, ya know ya need a day or 2 back in town! :8

Mackka my mate, we are running around 190-200 yards/tonne in 7hrs. Run and clean up on vid from 7hrs on the box, made a good cookie after 21hrs on the box!
I'm not giving all the details because it almost all went back in to keep the show on the road, all good because its still a work in progress, can only get better as we go.
;)

Simmo said:
I've got moulds if you wanna borrow them Rob?
Thanks for the offer mate, I had some ordered and in the post, prob have em by Friday or Monday.
Gota go dig up some more next week. ;) Sort the Truck out and back at it mate while we got the water.
Come visit me when ya out there next mate.

Brother said:
Simmo said:
I've got moulds if you wanna borrow them Rob?
Thanks for the offer mate, I had some ordered and in the post, prob have em by Friday or Monday.
Gota go dig up some more next week. ;) Sort the Truck out and back at it mate while we got the water.
Come visit me when ya out there next mate.

When are you going back up?
BigWave is in town and would like another ketchup!
You know that you and the whistle player are always welcome to camp here?

Latest posts