Blue Bowl Project

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Was out shopping with the Mrs today and came across this.....

1392537623_p1020226.jpg

It fits perfectly in a 20 litre Bucket......

1392536741_p1020225.jpg

Just needs some work on shortening the centre funnel, its metal, with a teflon coating and "comfortable" carry handles, they come in 2 colours Black, as pictured and red with black handles.

The project begins...... :lol:

Cheers,
Paul

paul_mac1 said:
Was out shopping with the Mrs today and came across this.....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2417/1392537623_p1020226.jpg

It fits perfectly in a 20 litre Bucket......

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2417/1392536741_p1020225.jpg

Just needs some work on shortening the centre funnel, its metal, with a teflon coating and "comfortable" carry handles, they come in 2 colours Black, as pictured and red with black handles.

The project begins...... :lol:

Cheers,
Paul

Thats deadly mate! Great find i will be looking into one myself!

paul_mac1 said:
If you have any problems finding one, I can send you one as the local shop has loads

What are they worth Paul? I may have to take up your offer as my licence is currently in the possession of revenue raisers lol

YellowFever said:
paul_mac1 said:
If you have any problems finding one, I can send you one as the local shop has loads

What are they worth Paul? I may have to take up your offer as my licence is currently in the possession of revenue raisers lol

Ill pm you, as people might call me names when I start selling finished ones....lol

Naughty boy about the licence, just borrow your wifes car, doesnt matter about the revenue raisers then lol not that I condone that sort of behaviour.....hahaha!!

paul_mac1 said:
YellowFever said:
paul_mac1 said:

Ill pm you, as people might call me names when I start selling finished ones....lol

Naughty boy about the licence, just borrow your wifes car, doesnt matter about the revenue raisers then lol not that I condone that sort of behaviour.....hahaha!!

lol no wife here! Solo all the way mate (more prospecting), yeah no worries thats understandable, people can get crabby over things like that.

you need room on the outside of your bowl to connect the inlet jet hose ( about 10 mm hole )

if you cut a slot in the top of the bucket about 80 mm wide and 120 mm high it will give you a space for the hose to come out

the bucket needs an overflow hole anyway so that will do both jobs

1392547357_bb.jpg

Hi HeadsUp.
Thank you for the picture, I had a very similar picture in my head, was going to wait til I built the bowl then seen where to cut and what size, but you have made it a bit easier for me.

Im just hoping the centre funnel has enough angle on it for stuff to swirl down, Ill know more tomorrow when I cut it.

Regards,
Paul

Latest posts