Biggest bit yet

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitey1987

Jesse
Reaction score
1400485461_20140519_164829.jpg

Nice shape and size, hope ya get all its cuzzy bros. Cheers for the share, I know that stoked feeling.

Cheers mate. Just working out the area atm but hope there are a few relatives around

Pretty rare to have something like that all alone in the wilderness, hunt em all down mate, good share, and good luck. Id say if you found that you'll be all over that area soon enough, its the bigger ones that take some time to find, once you have that nailed you're in business. The best bit about the chunkier bits is you start to feel like your in a spot that hasn't been worked properly yet.

The funny thing is that the banks are pretty heavily worked but a gravel bar in the middle of the stream is untouched. This is where ive been working and getting my best gold yet.

Ah well you can't fix stupid hey. The only joy i get from seeing the banks dug is the middle has more left in it for me. Must be alot of prospectors out there that don't like wet feet or easy gold.

I can only hope. So far that has been true. Each outting the bits are getting bigger and the vial is getting more full.