Better returns ' detector or dry blower ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ,

What do you think would bring the best return for hours worked ~ a detector or a dry blower out in desert regions ?
don't count any possible big nuggets being found with the detector please . :rolleyes:

OB .

I find a lot more with the detector, but dry blowing is good fun when your sick of wandering around, and can get you a couple grams a day.
The dry blower holds it own against a highbanker on the east coast. I was using mine out of the same hole that Hereskip and GR where highbanking out of at Tuena and we all got about the same amount.

DD

Diggerdude said:
I find a lot more with the detector, but dry blowing is good fun when your sick of wandering around, and can get you a couple grams a day.
The dry blower holds it own against a highbanker on the east coast. I was using mine out of the same hole that Hereskip and GR where highbanking out of at Tuena and we all got about the same amount.

DD

Hi DD ,
Appreciate your reply , I think dry blower sales are about to go up after your comments about it holding it's own against that highbanker !

Have you an opinion about the cement mixer type trommel machines that can work both dry & wet ?

Would really like your thoughts on this unit but can't send the link till I have 10 posts sorry . :)

Regards
OB .

Latest posts