Bellows Vs Constant air Vs electrostatic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmstrongIndustries

Armstrong Industries
Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm chasing options on which method you think is best and why.
I've used bellows and constant air dry blowers but haven't used a electrostatic dryblower before.

Regards

Jake

Only used blower type myself and love it. Seems no end yo how much you can process in a session only limted by heavies blocking the riffles. Ive read that bellows are allot slower but I reckon they would be much nore pleasant on the eyes and ears

Bellows are fast enough,30mts no noise,no rubber neckers,and you do not have to digest dust,and you will not go deaf.

TheDigger

Thanks fellas. Yes my dads a fan of the bellows. We have bellows and constant machines at home.
I'm interested in some results from electrostatic.
Basically I'm building a dryblower attachment that fits under the GRB 777/GRB 777XL and want to get some thoughts from everyone.

Cheers

Jake

I like the serenity of a puffer but love the processing power of the constant flow.
Not too sure about sticking it under the crusher, I would prefer a small knelson style concentrator then onto the table. Would be great to see what you guys could come up with in regards to the concentrator.
I reckon your largest market would be a mid sized dry washer in between the keene 140 and 151, there very popular at the moment, everyone that sees mine wants one.
I'm sure we would all prefer to buy Australian, and wish you all the best on your new products. Everything I have seen so far looks top quality.

DD

One problem you get when the material is all very fine you lose the fine gold, it just blows away,you need a range of different size stuff,this the problem I found putting through my crusher ,which has sets rollers under the jaws.
I am in the process of building a shaker table to process the fines.

Here is my crusher,built it a few years back.

PQMJd.jpg

The Digger