Bad bad boys

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
two fellows in a red ute backed up to a fence on private property on Mt Panorama last night and proceeded to jump the ringloc barbed fence and detect the rock house, soon after got busted by the police

bad bad boys , what did you do when cops came for you ?

is car 12 comfy ?

goldtrapper said:
I thought you would have already cleaned up the Mount?
pretty much, but i don't jump fences with no trespassing signs

i have got many many goldies and some cool predecs :cool: :Y: it is like playing pacman listening to the tones up there :awful: but it's doable :money:

Yep. I walked up to the gates of Bathurst showground yesterday and read the notice on the entrance. Basically permission needed from the trust. So I walked away. I thought you would have that already anyway. :)

goldtrapper said:
Yep. I walked up to the gates of Bathurst showground yesterday and read the notice on the entrance. Basically permission needed from the trust. So I walked away. I thought you would have that already anyway. :)
you are only really coming/going to btown for practice :cool:

there is others although not as avid as i that get about town :Y: pretty much everything that produced a coin has had a right spanking :pickshovel:

I started in the 80's with a Whites 3000D Series 3. I don't need much more practice just an accurate machine. The Explorer was good, the Nox is better but it looks like the CTX is the King of the modern coin shooter.
I have just a had a 15yr break thats all and detectors have come a long way.

Latest posts