Australian aborigines: the true discoverers of Brazil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wont matter where your from or how long its been inhabited when they launch the nukes.

South america has a far more interesting history with 4000 year old mud brick temples , cities that had gold leaf coated walls and master craftsmen building structures 2000 years ago on ground that shakes twice a week and they are still standing.
I love your enthusiasm Jao but the grass is always greener mate :Y:

Amen to that mate!...if you can discern from the fake news...And take an objective view at the state of the world....Well ..it's a long Road, out of Eden, keeps humming away in the back of my mind.. :| .And I don't like what I see. :| Where to start to make a change. ?... :( ...fOR THERE MUST BE A CHANGE...!..There's no turning back!.....
You know what I mean?...We have Got to Make it here!. aussiefarmer, I'm with you mate sometimes it's wise to be careful what you wish for. ;) and appreciate what you Have :p ..In terms of the age of inhabitance of man on this continent,and the significance of that...well what's another couple o' thousand years got to do with it for crying out load...hehe :p The important thing is to make sure we get-on now,with respect of their descendants!...
And move on with shaping the future.....Rant over! :p

Lucy wasn't even human lol ! :eek:
We are living in the cradle of humanity right here. ;) ;)

Latest posts