Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if Tathradj can't put it up send it to me you've got my number and I'll give it a go from here.

Gpx5000 said:
Yeah the coin holder isn't even dirty....or tarnished, what a joke!!
The main question I have about the video. Is the metal gate holder in the post. Most metal detectors would go crazy, next to that. And the statement at the start of the show. The ground is to wet to start That tree hasnt seen any rain.

The Big B1 said:
No way I can believe these on screen finds are genuine.

They aren't!!
Rick Fishers found a nugget in a spot that had already been dug, but they filled it in and filmed him!! :poop:

I giggled so hard I almost lost my teeth and then fell off the chair.

If you found it and then cleaned it and then recreated it for the camera = Say so.

Making out it was a live dig = I am not convinced. Never known a sov holder to be dust and water proof, it was like new.

Gpx5000 said:
Yeah the coin holder isn't even dirty....or tarnished, what a joke!!

I'm with you mate :Y: it's a reality TV plant supplied by a coin enthusiast who happens to be involved in a reality TV show about Gold. Not a grain of dirt on it and it came from the 1800`s :8 I call BS. Anyone whose dug any find in ground around there knows it ain't right.

It's a reality tv program ! You could imagine the producers wanting to Inhance the entertainment but these guys have said they don't fake their digs and I have no reason not to believe them .The land these guys are working and the gold these guys are finding is for real ,did I just see them dig a 3 kilo nugget? . Whether or not it's a "live dig " isn't important to me ,the fact these guys are sharing their amazing experience is entertainment enough for me ,many wouldn't share and I am grateful they do .

that big bolt going through the wooden post ? he got a good signal ??

must be a good coin machine that minelab ??

Booney said:
It's a reality tv program ! You could imagine the producers wanting to Inhance the entertainment but these guys have said they don't fake their digs and I have no reason not to believe them .The land these guys are working and the gold these guys are finding is for real ,did I just see them dig a 3 kilo nugget? . Whether or not it's a "live dig " isn't important to me ,the fact these guys are sharing their amazing experience is entertainment enough for me ,many wouldn't share and I am grateful they do .
Agree with you Booney, but make it real. Not made up.

Oh they don't fake it.... like the one where the chap found the small bottle of gold in virgin ground and the bottle was in loose soil and when they poured it out of the bottle and "weighed" the "GOLD" it was brass that had been dropped molten into water........ :lol:

Latest posts