ask Jeff Williams

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he totally does get annoying but he does have some great info and tutorials- like his recent vids on how to season a pan! I didn't even know you had to!

watching his vids got me really into prospecting in the first place. They seem to be getting stranger though, one by one. he has some great spots to prospect and heaps of good info and he seems to try and have a laugh at the same time...can't argue with that

Cheers,
Matt

At least he is enthusiastic, if not a little over the top. I used to love watching Deep Digger Dan detecting clips, brought a smile to the face, even if he was a bit crazy, plus some interesting finds to go along with it.
Cmon, get in! :lol:

Goldpick said:
At least he is enthusiastic, if not a little over the top. I used to love watching Deep Digger Dan detecting clips, brought a smile to the face, even if he was a bit crazy, plus some interesting finds to go along with it.
Cmon, get in! :lol:

I have watched a heap of Ask Jeff Williams.
Enthusiastic,passionate and well educated in his profession/hobby. I have enjoyed every one I have watched

Goldpick said:
Jeff Williams = Steve Irwin of detecting! :lol:

Got it in one I reckon ... He does annoy me, seems to be putting it on though -- part of his created persona

(Steve was less annoying -- seemed more genuine in his delivery too -- but certainly comparable)

hes a good laugh i learned to dry pan from one of his vids like has already been said bit OTT but generally sound advice.

I just watched gold fever and I am 100% sure Jeff Williams is just stealing that dudes schtick. Watch it and you will see.

Yes he is one character, I think he models himself on the ol 49'ers.. some good ideas in his videos, just have to put up with the OTT bad acting.

Cheers, Tone

Latest posts