Apple to buy 1/3 of worlds gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this a GPZ 7000 conspiracy? Have Codan colluded with Apple to sell more GPZs to fullfill their huge gold order? And it isn't even easter or school holidays switch and bait trick. Get detetcting!!!

Apple would be buying up nearly $30 billion in gold a year just for this one model of the Apple Watch and that would impact on world gold prices and cause havoc with the world economy.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/a...xury-apple-watch/story-e6frfrnr-1227239444734

Mrs Redfin and I heard this on 3aw this morning whilst in the car, and both started laughing.
Less gold available = price rise.
You beauty.

I hope everyone buys one and I hope they have really weak wrist bands, if I detected several of those at the beach I'd bring them home chuck them in a dolly pot and pan them off. Beauty half a pound of Gold.

Think of the price increase on every batch of product once theyve used their initial supplies of gold.
It would have to be a limited run to be economical even for apple.
Would open up some great e-mining possibilities for the future. :D

Apple are masters at promoting/marketing there product , I personally can't see how they will use a third of the worlds gold on Apple watches. If they do so be it , if not .....well I bet every news service around the world reported on it.

Latest posts