Any Suggestions?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are going to Tuena for a week and have a bit of time on our hands after that until end of May. Have the detectors, pans and HB. Looking for suggestions for good areas to extend our trip. Was thinking of Coles Bridge? Don't want to waste this spare time we have....so any thoughts would be welcome.

Google maps too
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1571
Lots of likely areas close by including Abercrombie, Trunkey Creek, Crookwell, Grabben Gullen etc. Depends on how far you want to travel. Haven't been down that way so can't comment on how good they are but closer than Coles Bridge which didn't look too inviting last time I was through. Very little water but has been some good rain lately. Gets a far going over too so maybe do a bit of research & hit somewhere less likely to get as much attention?

We live in the Gong so there is going to be a bit of travel involved either way. We have been doing a lot of research just thought there may be areas worth looking into that we don't know about that are near Tuena as we are not familiar with that area. Coles Bridge was mentioned in some previous post that I read, so really trying to work out what is worth visiting and what's not. I have been checking out the Google maps but our internet connection has been pretty dismal so it's been quite time consuming that's why I thought to ask.....Thanks mbasko. :)

Latest posts