Any one selling old gold detecters?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know how you go 'Flash', I've only ever ended up with 'metal detectors!'
Perhaps if you gave sellers an idea of your budget some members might be able to help point you in the right direction ;)

Well I've just got a job and started to get some money. At the moment me and my dad are looking at getting something for me. I have got about $150

dwt said:
Let me know how you go 'Flash', I've only ever ended up with 'metal detectors!'
Perhaps if you gave sellers an idea of your budget some members might be able to help point you in the right direction ;)

good on you for having a crack with your savings, you will get something soon im positive,
maybe you should hit dad up to match your savings as its way better than sitting at home on weekends playing around with a game of DOOM or similar.

Good onya Flash! That's great to hear mate. It won't take long to save some dosh to get a good little starter detector. Trust me buddy, when you buy it, it will be very rewarding for you that you have taken so much effort into reseach, saving, and you can truly call it your own, that you have earnt. Good luck with it Flash. :)

nicko61 said:
good on you for having a crack with your savings, you will get something soon im positive,
maybe you should hit dad up to match your savings as its way better than sitting at home on weekends playing around with a game of DOOM or similar.

I use to love that game it was so bad ass
Idclip,Idkfa,Iddqd
Wow 13 yrs later I still remember the cheats 8) lol 8)

Flash_crusoe1 said:
What do you guys think of the gold snoop pro

Mate
I have a Gold Snoop Pro (my 1st unit) it is not really a good machine!! it will find 5g + nuggets very shallow.

I would suggest you get one of the Gofind range & work the parks & get permission to do your school< especially if you have a fete!!! go to the places where they have the local show or concert, I know a guy who does the "Grooving the Moo" grounds & gets $800 in a week, so you could get in to the hobby & fund an upgrade to a good "Gold unit"
Any way good luck!!!
cheers
Lee

Seriously man if you want to find gold , not just the coin variety I think ya would be better off saving ya penny's for a while until you can buy a proven gold machine. I'm all for new people getting into the hobby/pastime /way of life but you have to be realistic with the costs involved.