Any feedback on Jack Langes DVD set?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Wanting to buy this DVD set of 6 but would like to know if anyone has watched them and their thoughts....good or bad

Gday Jin, I've only got Jack Lange's nugget finding secrets part 2 ,... it's really informative(he knows his stuff, and well worth the outlay), not that I've been out nugget hunting. I asked the fella at the shop which one (he had 4 back then) would be the best one to get if I was to only get one (limited funds), and he reconed that was the best of the four in my case. $25 for one dvd back then, maybe 5 years ago ,.... but that was an in shop price, hopefully you will be getting a better per unit deal getting all 6 at once.
Silver. :D

silver said:
Gday Jin, I've only got Jack Lange's nugget finding secrets part 2 ,... it's really informative(he knows his stuff, and well worth the outlay), not that I've been out nugget hunting. I asked the fella at the shop which one (he had 4 back then) would be the best one to get if I was to only get one (limited funds), and he reconed that was the best of the four in my case. $25 for one dvd back then, maybe 5 years ago ,.... but that was an in shop price, hopefully you will be getting a better per unit deal getting all 6 at once.
Silver. :D

Hi Silver, $179 for all six. Don't mind paying that, but there would want to be some good info in there. Got most of JP'S videos Atom and also found them pretty helpful. Sometimes you read or watch something but it doesn't sink in. That's why i often rewatch stuff multiple times.

Also got 3 Chris Gholson's DVD's that are good.

I've watched the whole set some fairly nice info on them about reading the landscape and what to look for at a potential site goes over basic information on some minelab machines but it's mostly on the older sd 2100 and the sd super detector and the early gp series he talks a bit on mapping and gps points but you can probably get better info about that from YouTube videos now a good watch overall

Latest posts