Anti interference coiltek coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
14 inch anti interference coil fits all minelab detectors from SD TO GPX 5000 .Good for working under power lines near electric fences ,under ground power and telecom also good on salt flats $160 can post a buyers expence
1645311660_p1040806.jpg
1645311704_p1040807.jpg

anybody know what makes these anti interference? I assume they're a DD, but how do they differ design wise from a standard DD?

Mono transmit, and Figure 8 receive from my understanding.

A little different to a DD running Cancel.

What coil are you interested in the 11 inch and the 14inch with the white coiltek logo on it i still have the other 14inch i am holding until next week for a buyer . If you put more posts on the forum i think its 10 you can Private message me regards john :Y:

old hand said:
What coil are you interested in the 11 inch and the 14inch with the white coiltek logo on it i still have the other 14inch i am holding until next week for a buyer . If you put more posts on the forum i think its 10 you can Private message me regards john :Y:

With all due respect mate, this is an advert for a 14" black label, anti-interference coil only - scroll up and see for yourself! There doesn't appear to be any question which one sheepsta is interested in.

old hand said:

Hi John, any of the 14 inch ones if its in good condition. Ill try and get the 10 posts done soon.

The one with the white coiltek logo is the newer coil it is my mothers it is on the forum for sale as well thanks john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts