Another Canberran

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
This Forum was recommended to me by another new (Canberran) member.
I've looked around and the Forum looks great.
All the best for your prospecting!

Welcome aboard mate,
I forgot to tell you where we were hanging out now, glad you found your way here.

DD

Welcome to the forum Detectist,....Slowly starting to wonder if there's anybody who "Doesn't" prospect in Canberra. Welcome to the forum mate and hope you find a lot of relevant info on the site. Good chance we may catch up in the paddock, or on the stream one day. Best of luck,

Cheers Wal

WalnLiz said:
Welcome to the forum Detectist,....Slowly starting to wonder if there's anybody who "Doesn't" prospect in Canberra.

Cheers Wal

Know for sure that that ATO loves to prospect my wages every week and take as much gold as they can lol

WalnLiz said:
Welcome to the forum Detectist,....Slowly starting to wonder if there's anybody who "Doesn't" prospect in Canberra. Welcome to the forum mate and hope you find a lot of relevant info on the site. Good chance we may catch up in the paddock, or on the stream one day. Best of luck,

Cheers Wal

I agree with you Wal,nearly enough Canberrans here to start a small army and go into battle

Thanks everyone.

Yes, a lot of Canberrans on the site.

DD ta - may send you a PM. I'm still trying to suss out whether I need to or not.

G'day Eureka

You might want to repost as a new member in a new thread as people might think you were only saying an initial good day to me.

And welcome! Queanbeyan is closer to the gold than we are I think!

Latest posts