ALDI

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi John.

I have one or should I say I bought one for my kids for beach work while on holidays.

They used it for about an hour before they got sick of digging up rubbish off the beach. I must say though that the discrimination on them seems to work pretty well. I wouldn't bother with one on the gold fields though, I don't think they would handle mineralised ground too well.

I also have a kogan branded one that was used for about 15 minutes before that got bored of it. :)

Homebrewer said:
Hi John.

I have one or should I say I bought one for my kids for beach work while on holidays.

They used it for about an hour before they got sick of digging up rubbish off the beach. I must say though that the discrimination on them seems to work pretty well. I wouldn't bother with one on the gold fields though, I don't think they would handle mineralised ground too well.

Is it still or sale

If there is anyone wanting a Aldi detector still' I saw 2x at the shepparton Aldi reduced for $80 (they won't be there now) but there would be other stores still with stock so.... IM sure your "local store" would get one from another store if you wanted one that bad'

Shame you cant ring indivudual aldi stores and ask. They can have them, and not be on display as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.