Ace 250 upgraded coil to DD coil... Wow!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax3022

Tony
Reaction score
Holy crap this DD coil is awesome!! :) i went over the exact same part of the beach as i hunted yesterday and came up with $8.40 in coin, a full pouch of tobacco with a lighter in a plastic bag buried ( worth $28 ) and an un-used condom..... I don't believe i'll be trusting that one hahaha
Wow 1 hour with the DD coil and i'm very impressed but now it means i'll need to re-hunt ALL of the ground i've already done. Lol. I was on a coin-spill when the sun went down so will definately be back at first light. I stopped at the bottle shop on the way home and the dude told me a guy came in today bitching about dropping his wallet and nearly $60 in $2 coins were lost ( twitch twitch twitch ) my precious ;D gold gold gold hahaha

Hey don't worry i was crunching lighting plans in my head when i got home haha i need to get a book reading light for the control-box and a headlight for me :)
Now... Off to eBay ;)

Congrats on finding more treasure, the DD is my coil of choice in most situations :)

I'd say you're now benefiting from being able to distinguish multiple targets within close proximity, with the standard Concentric you may have been passing on quality targets masked by trash.

Keep it up mate and you'll have made your money back in no time.

Thanks guys, yeah when i get a low then coin chime i move around and from a different direction then pinpoint it :)

Latest posts