A print I liked

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieChris

Checks in from time to time.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's very US 49'er but I thought you guys might appreciate this painting. It's a smaller jpeg version of two larger better quality 5MB .PNG and 8MB .BMP versions I saved to maybe print and frame. Can email if anyone is interested.

I told my missus it's a painting of me at Sunny Corner after 12 hours of panning wondering where all the colour from the weekend before went :goldpan: :lol:

1550738784_old_miner.jpg

Wow thanks for the response all :Y:

I just went to send out the emails but PA does not allow attachments.
It also does not disclose the recipient's email address, so I cant just c&p.

If you guys can pm me your email address, I'll just send them out manually :Y:

Hi aussie chris, i am wondering could you be kind enough to send me a copy too please. Wonderful picture, like magilla said, lot of talent. Cheers TG

This is by a fantastic artist called Alfredo Rodriguez. You can see more of his art on the website www.alfredoartist.com. Click the 'galleries' tab, there are some more prospecting paintings on there in Gallery 1. He's a very talented painter! :)

Hi All,
Copyright 2019 by Alfredo Rodrguez.
All copyrights reserved by the artist. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission of the artist Alfredo Rodrguez.

Might need to have a think about the above before anyone starts copying the image, don't wish to be a wet blanket, that said I agree with everyone, 'it's a great painting and would look fab framed and hung on a wall.
Cheers, SinHof.

I recall visiting the Ned Kelly centre in Glenrowan around 1990, in there they had various art pieces for sale, paintings done on things like saw blades and
old house hold wares, i seen a steel gold pan, painted matt black and it had an old timer miner in a stream working a cradle with mountains in the back ground.
Was nice and i wanted it, but it was very expensive, maybe a weeks wages or more for me at the time.

Latest posts