A Gold mining PC game

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
intresting concept .. Personally, i think it'l follow other 'simulator' type games... Farm Simulator, Euro Truck Sim etc... There amusing for a little while, then there just repetitive and get boring as all hell. Not exactly stimulating.
Each to there own but.

ballarat_gold said:
intresting concept .. Personally, i think it'l follow other 'simulator' type games... Farm Simulator, Euro Truck Sim etc... There amusing for a little while, then there just repetitive and get boring as all hell. Not exactly stimulating.
Each to there own but.
Just like real life ]:D

There is a Gold Rush game out there. Gets a bit boring as all ya do is earn some money, buy bigger equipment, more leases.... over and over. I ended up deleting it.

1498532685_screenshot_20170627-130038.jpg

I wonder if they'll put in;
Annual Lease Rental Fees
EHP Annual Fees
EHP Financial Assurance Fees/Bonds
Native Title Fees/Levies
Shire Council Rates (including Fire and State Emergency levies if you're operating in Qld)
Public Liability Insurance
And, of course, cock-head metal detector owners who call themselves 'prospectors'
who trespass and thieve from you and then, when you catch them in the act say "Oh sorry mate,
I didn't know I was on your lease!"
Yep, it's all just one big fun game for those who don't have everything on the line to play the game!

NeilM said:
Maybe throw in a few tree huggers and pollies
land fill wanted!. lol
If they put all the BS involved, not to many would want to play!
Like half way through the game just about to get ya first mill and Health n safety shut ya down or the EPA come get ya for lack of permits?! :mad:
lol, yea, a poo game that would be! :8

Just something I thought may be some fun, and as for repetitive, its a bit like mining lol
I'm not a big gamer, but this is something I would like to have a game of when I have some spare time.
Ya gota plug it all in! The pump, the generator, and get all the hoses, leads and stuff sorted, even the foot valve, set up ya site and even do test pans and clean ups!
For a game, its cool to see the little details like that.

well guys someones building a gold rush game based in Alaska, just found it on kickstarter and seen they are releasing pre-alphas to their backers.

it seems pretty detailed, you start small and work your way to the top, buying new machinery and wash plants, i like it what do you guys think?

Game Trailer
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VwE9VsC-Ow[/video]

Game footage
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO18ovOaEkw[/video]

Latest posts