4WD Action Magazine Ends

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met Toothy at a new 4x4 store opening......what a prick!!
Just an old man who thinks his shite don't stink, no time for him or the other wankers he hung around with. :poop:

One bloke i loved on those videos was Alan Grey ( i think that was his name ) .
He was / is an old mechanic. Didn`t talk crap . Just showed you the ins and outs of the mechanics of 4wds from his workshop.
A classic old timer with plenty of knowledge to share . Seemed like a real nice bloke.

just starting said:
One bloke i loved on those videos was Alan Grey ( i think that was his name ) .
He was / is an old mechanic. Didn`t talk crap . Just showed you the ins and outs of the mechanics of 4wds from his workshop.
A classic old timer with plenty of knowledge to share . Seemed like a real nice bloke.

That would be the old fellow from Terrain Tamer. :Y:

Top bloke.

Cheers

Doug

Ridge Runner said:
I wonder why it has gone, It's a shame but I hope they keep doing the Video's, Maybe their video's killed of the need for the Magazine, ?? Who Knows, Still a shame though.

It was a financial decision made by the parent company, Express Media Group (EMG), to not only cease the publication of Australian 4WD Action, but also the Caravan & Motorhome On Tour magazine.

The thing that upset a lot of subscribers more than the demise of both these magazines was that EMG also closed down the associated internet forums that had large memberships. IMO, the magazines wont be missed as much as the accumulated information from members on the forums. :mad:

Gpx5000 said:
I met Toothy at a new 4x4 store opening......what a prick!!
Just an old man who thinks his shite don't stink, no time for him or the other wankers he hung around with. :poop:

he luvs the sound of his own voice :(

ask him how his life was a wannabe 1%er ]:D

Latest posts